Find out more here : Too much technology on the bike? AIRsistant tire pressure sensors | Trail Kid - YouTube Take a look at the bicycle tires we can offer you.
The innovative Bluetooth tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS ) for bikes and e-bikes monitors the pressure and temperature of the bicycle tires and thus leads to increased safety and performance for trekking, city, mountain and cargo bikes.
- Mounted directly on the valve, the lightweight and robust tire pressure sensors monitor the air pressure and temperature of the bicycle tires and transmit the data in real time via energy-saving Bluetooth technology to a suitable bicycle computer or mobile app (iOS or Android).
Scope of delivery :
- Safe driving with real-time tire pressure monitoring and alerts
- Timely warning in the event of a gradual flat tire
- More driving comfort and battery range as well as improved handling
- Savings through less wheel and rim damage and thus longer tire and rim life
- New and user-friendly connectivity options through direct integration into the bike display and the mobile AIRsistant app
- Digital pressure gauge function for easy tire pressure adjustment as an alternative to tire inflation gauges
AIRsistant - 1 sensor: A sensor and a valve stem with nut for the front or rear wheel as well as a valve core extractor and assembly wrench for easy installation. Download product PDF
AIRsistant - 2 sensors: Two sensors and two valve stems with nuts for the front and rear wheel as well as a valve core extractor and assembly wrench for easy installation.